SO THIS WAS ME IN DEC. WHEN I LET DANIEL TAKE OVER MY GARAGE WITH A NEW POOL TABLE. (NOTE HOW I AM HIDING HALF OF MY BODY BEHIND HIM. YOU WILL UNDERSTAND IF YOU KEEP READING) I WAS NEVER THE GIRL WHO HAD TO WATCH HER WEIGHT OR WHAT I EAT OR WORKING OUT. EVEN AFTER HIGH SCHOOL I REALLY DIDN'T GAIN THAT MUCH WEIGHT. LIKE 5LBS. WELL, THEN CAME THE FIRST BABY (AFTER THE MARRIAGE!!). I GAINED 45LBS WITH SWEET LITTLE HANNAH, YET SHE SOME HOW ONLY CAME OUT 7LBS 12OZ. HMMM.... I DIDN'T THINK MUCH OF IT B/C I WAS NURSING AND IF YOU HAVEN'T EVER SEEN MY MOM, SHE LOOKS GREAT. SHE COULD GAIN A LITTLE REALLY. WAS THAT TRUE FOR ME? NO!! I LOST EVERYTHING AFTER BEN, BUT GUESS WHAT? I AM STILL TRYING TO LOOSE TH 40LBS FROM HANNAH!! GUESS SITTING ON THE COUCH DIDN'T HELP.
WELL, I AM VENTING TODAY B/C I NEED HELP FROM THE 2 PEOPLE THAT READ THIS. I STARTED WORKING OUT THIS WEEK FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME. I AM TIRED OF BEING OVER WEIGHT. I AM TIRED OF HATING MYSELF AND THE WAY I LOOK. I AM TIRED OF AVOIDING MIRRORS AND PICTURES AT ALL COSTS. I ONLY HAVE 4 TOTAL PICTURES OF MY KIDS AND MYSELF B/C I HATE BEING IN THEM. SAD....
IT IS TIME TO CHANGE. I REALLY THINK THAT LOOSING THIS WEIGHT AFTER 3 1/2 YEARS IS GOING TO HELP ME. I WILL THINK BETTER OF MYSELF AND I WILL LOOK BETTER FOR MY HUSBAND. I'M JUST SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!!
SO ON TO WHAT I NEED HELP WITH.... MY GOAL IS TO LOOSE 25-30 LBS. BY NOVEMBER 1ST (WINK, WINK) WITH AN OVER-ALL GOAL OF 35-40LBS AFTER A YEAR. I AM HOPING THAT I WILL GET PHONE CALLS OR COMMENTS FILLED WITH ENCOURAGEMENT FROM MY SISTER AND MY FELLOW WEIGHT WATCHER. I AM GOING TO BE GIVING UPDATES ON HOW I AM DOING.
SO HERE WE GO WITH THE HARD PART....
WEEK 1.... STARTED OUT AT 169LBS.
WORKED OUT MON-FRI (SAT/SUN HAVEN'T COME YET, BUT I WILL BE WORKING OUT THEN TOO) AND STUCK TO A HEALTHY, 1,600CAL DIET.
WEIGHT LOST....0 LBS (GRRR....)
5 comments:
Just don't get frustrated after a few weeks if you only lost 2 pounds...that is a healthy weight loss!! And seeing as though you now have an extra month..wink, wink, you can plan it out longer. You need to remember, Abby, this didn't happen overnight and you won't be back to prebaby size overnight. You can TOTALLY do it, you just need to be sensible about it and make LIFE changes to keep it off. Not drastic, crash diet, unhealthy changes that will not stick. I know you CAN DO IT!
Love you! Thanks for for letting us raid your home this wkend!
Abby you can do it! i'm your cheerleader heehee! and what JEss said is true, take it slow and steady and don't get frustrated if the lbs don't pour off like 10 pounds in a week...that is the unhealthy way. i'm sure you are aware of that! way to go on the consistent working out! i got up this morn and made myself walk a mile on the treadmill...my scale keeps creeping up. and up. and up. and (oh you get the idea!) i've got to stay away from the sweets. baby j likes the cookies! and cadberry mini eggs. :O) ok i'm done! have a great day love you!
Woo!! Abby! You look great as you are! But understand you want to do it for yourself!! Do you keep a food diary? my personal favorite is an online one. www.myfooddiary.com but if you keep a written one, I would love to help you out and look it over for you.. I LOVE this stuff, and helping! If you ever want to workout or some good workouts, call me! I have learned a lot over the past years as I have lost weight and we can workout together sometime! ( i mean i am a certified aerobics instructor even though I havent started teaching anywhere yet hahaha.. )
AB- I READ YOUR BLOG!!! You can totally do it girl!! We can go for walks if ya want!!!!!!
You need to update with your progress as you go!
You can do it!!!
Post a Comment