Thursday, May 28, 2009

MY KIDS


MY KIDS MAKE ME LAUGH ALL THE TIME! I'M SURE IF YOU HAVE KIDS THEY ARE THE SAME WAY. THE LATEST THING THAT HANNAH SAID MADE DANIEL AND ME LAUGH FOR SO LONG. WHEN WE ASKED HER WHAT SHE WANTED TO BE WHEN SHE GREW UP SHE SAID (WITH NO HESITATION) AN "ICE CREAM TRUCK! I WILL GIVE PEOPLE STRAWBERRY AND CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM AND THEY WILL BE HAPPY!" WHAT A SWEET LITTLE GIRL!

THEN THE OTHER DAY BENJAMIN WAS TALKING ABOUT PICK-UP TRUCKS THAT WE WERE PASSING AND I ASKED HIM IF THAT'S WHAT HE WANTED TO DRIVE AND HE SAID NO. HE WANTED A TRAIN. HE IS IN LOVE WITH THOMAS THE TRAIN AND PLAYS WITH THEM ALL DAY LONG!! HE ALSO HAS THESE UGLY THOMAS SANDALS (THANKS MOM) THAT HE JUST LOVES. HE HAS TO WEAR THEM ALL THE TIME! EVEN TO BED! HE WILL CRY IF WE DON'T LET HIM. I HAVE TO SNEAK INTO HIS ROOM AFTER HE HAS FALLEN ASLEEP AND HIDE THEM IN HIS CLOSET.

WELL THAT'S IT FOR THIS TIME. I WAS TRYING TO THINK OF SOMETHING GOOD TO WRITE AND OF COURSE THE ONLY THING THAT COMES TO MIND ARE MY KIDS.

CONGRATS HEIDI!!

1 comment:

Misty said...

ok Abby for some reason i JUST now saw this post....sorry! and i just wanna say hahahaha that is tooo funny about the thomas the train sandals....you remind me of my friend Michelle "hiding" the shoes. she does the exact thing! her son is 4 and wanted these incredible hulk LIGHT-UP sandals and she was like "omyguh they are sooooo ugly" but she let him get them anyway and then she hid them in his closet and he forgot about them LOL!!! i wonder what Cash will fall in love with in coming years, and what his little "idiosynchrasis" ( i have no clue how to spell that) will be! :)